Strategic Farming 2021: Let's Talk Crops!
Sessions will be held over Zoom.
Sessions will be Wednesdays, 8:30 am to 9 am from January 6 thru March 24.
Speakers will include researchers and educators from the University of MN and North Central Region, as well as area agency personnel.
Topics: (more info found on the page above)
* January 20: Herbicide Technology Traits: What to use Where, When and How?
* January 27: Broadcasting versus Banding P & K
* February 3: Third crops ready to work for you.
* February 10: We've got you covered: The latest on cove crop research and tools you can use.
* February 17: Adjusting Soil pH to Maximize Crop Production
* February 24: The Nuts' n Bolts of On-Farm Research - Doin' it right.
- Starting Wednesday, January 6th, 2021, repeats every week on Wednesday until Wednesday, February 24, 2021 @ 8:30 am – 9:30 am
Jan 23not provided