What: West Central Dementia Awareness Network's "Fall WCDAN Event"
When: Tuesday, October 22, 2019
Where: Willmar Community Center
An evening full of fun entertainment, education and fellowship. All are welcome. Those dealing with Alzheimer's and Dementia will have the chance to connect with local resources to find community support and opportunities.
"no charge" admission but a free will donation will be accepted for the event and supper.
Call to reserve your spot: 235-1901. FREE respite care available on site - must pre-register.
* 3:30 pm-4 pm: Registration
* 4 pm: Dr. Newcomer - the Difficult Journey of Dementia
* 5 pm: Dinner & Networking
* 5:45 pm: Project Life Saver
* 6 pm: Kandiyohi County Triad
* 6:30 pm: Seeing the Humor Through the Disease: by Granny L.
- Starting Friday, October 4th, 2019, repeated every week on Tuesday until Friday, October 18, 2019 — all day
- Occurred Tuesday, October 22nd, 2019 @ 3:30 pm