Emergency

(Willmar MN-) A house in southwest Willmar was damaged by a clothes dryer fire Thursday night, and the residents of the home suffered smoke inhalation. Willmar Fire Chief Frank Hanson says at 8:15 p.m. they were called to a house in the 1400 Block of Vista Lane for a clothes dryer fire. When crews got there, the fire was out but the house was full of smoke. The house was ventilated and sustained some smoke damage, while the dryer was pretty much destroyed. Hanson says it appears clothing in the dryer became overheated and started the fire. Three residents of the home suffered smoke inhalation and were treated at Rice Memorial Hospital.